Saturday, September 19, 2009

On the road again...

Well, I am all loaded up with the exception of a few minor last minute things and ready to leave for shows. I will be in and out the rest of the year... mostly out. But I will be keeping in touch with everything and shipping orders thanks to my trusty laptop. I have loads of new jewelry and would love for you to take a look, either at one of my shows or online. My show schedule is listed on this blog, as well as links to all my shops.

I am busy photographing new items for listings and in the coming weeks I will have a good selection of my creations in my shops. Please come by and visit.

I will even write a note occasionally from the road, letting you know where I am and what I am doing.

I love the Fall as it begins to cool off and the leaves begin to turn. Enjoy the season!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment