Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's hot!

Well... it is finally summer. After a cool spring, it is offically hot. I love the inbetween weather of spring and fall, although we have little but very cold and very hot here.

I worked on the computer all day. Working on my new website. It's coming along and I hope to have it published soon. It's looking good and I hope it will get the word around.

I listed a pretty little pair of red jasper and black onyx earrings on etsy. I won't be tweeting as much tonight as usual because the tweet later site is down for maintenance. I"ll be back on when they are.

I also talked to my son, Drew, and his lovely wife, Jen, and two very good friends... Brooxie and Patsy. It was a pleasant surprise to hear from Patsy, especially on the weekend. She is usually occupied with her large family on the weekends. Drew just got back from San Diego and was glad to be home.

I don't lead a very exciting life, but I am never bored. My interest are varied. There is certainly nothing on TV tonight so I think I'll start a new book that I borrowed from Brooxie... "The Shack." I first heard about it from my friend, Sue, but I discounted it, thinking it wasn't my cup of tea. But several of my other friends said it was good, so I'll give it a try. Review upcoming.

Good evening. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment