Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just another work day...

It's Sunday, but just another workday for me. I worked on writing jewelry descriptions for etsy listings most of the day. I had some "help." Leo insisted on laying on top of my desk, ocassionally batting at earrings and laying on the mouse. It's a good thing he is so cute. When he looks up at me with those big green eyes, I can't be mad or irritated at him. I've listed my one-a-day listing in etsy and scheduled all my tweets for the evening. It's about time for some dinner. I may make a big salad with some shrimp in it. No doubt I will have to share shrimp with Leo. I may go back and write a few more descriptions... or maybe read. I did start reading "The Shack". We will see. The jury is still out... So far it has been pretty hard to read. It's about loss and I know what that is all about. It would be nice to find something new and interesting on TV tonight, but that probably won"t happen.

Have a nice night and a wonderful Monday. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment