Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A New Day

Well it is tuesday morning after the holiday weekend and a time to start fresh. I had a quiet weekend because I have no family close by. I did go to see "Angels & Demons" Saturday with a friend. Loved it. Of course, it could not be as complicated as the book. But even though it was 2-1/2 hours I didn't think of the time. It was action packed and fast moving.

I actually cooked a little yesterday... just for myself... which is unusual. Made meatball burgers. Actually cooked one for myself and froze the rest. Also fixed some yellow squash and onions. Yum!

Today... oh, today! It isn't early as I am not an early riser. But after a shower, I have to go to the PO to mail orders I received from etsy. And then back home to work on a website to promote my self-hypnosis cds and my group hypnosis sites.

If anyone is listening have a wonderful day full of love, laughter and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment