Monday, June 1, 2009

Another busy day

Well, I was up early today... at least for me. I started working early and still am. I wrote jewelry item descriptions all day and now am way ahead of the game. I have photos and descriptions for lots of items just ready to list and now all I have to do is list an item a day. Yeah! Tomorrow I must get back to my other project... my new web site.

Drew, my son, sent me a plane ticket to come see him and his wife next week. I will just be gone a week. It will be wonderful to see him. I haven't seen them since Christmas... way to long. Leo will have to visit "the kitty spa". :) He doesn't like it too much, but I'm sure he will survive somehow.

I have read about half of "The Shack". I am reserving my opinion until I am finished. I hope to stop soon and try to read a little more.

Short and sweet this time. Have a great night. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment