Monday, July 13, 2009

Busy weekend, busy day...

I worked most of the weekend on jewelry... on Duets, my line of earrings for multiple pierced ears. I made some lovely crystal ones, as well as gemstone triangles and V's. These are unusual earrings for the more adventurous wearer. Take a look on www.gemtwists.etsy.com under my Duets section.

Today I worked on a variety of earrings and I have many more to go. I so love working with all the different gemstones with all the patterns of nature so beautifully displayed in each unique stone. Yes, I am quite tired from the day's work, but it is a good tired and I feel honored and blessed to be able to do this work.

Have a great night. Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, it was nice meeting you on twitter. Great work on your jewelry. I am adding you to my blogroll. Take care!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete