Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday... Monday,,,

...to the tune of that old Mama & Papas tune... Monday, Monday, so good to me. Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be. I guess that means I got a lot done today. But it was the kind of day I got things taken care of that needed attending to, but not actual product made. Oh, well... if making jewelry was the only thing I had to do to run my small company, it would be sheer pleasure all the time. Tomorrow will be a sheer pleasure day. I have no intention of going anywhere or doing anything other than making jewelry. Yeah! It will be a fun day.

Tomorrow I plan to make "Adorables"... a part of my line of children's earrings... small, petite dangles with tiny, adorable earwires that are just right for little ears. They always come with little plastic ear clutches so they can't be lost, and while they may be worn by grown women with little ears, they are more especially for little girls. I have found some wonderful, little crystal butterflies in several colors that will make fun earrings for the special little girl in your life.

Have a wonderful evening, Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment