Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thusday's child has far to go

I must certainly be Thursday's child... at least for now... because I definitely have far to go. I worked today on my new Christmas earrings for the upcoming season, although these could be worn all year round, and I have far to go before I am finished. I do make many pairs because the Swarovski crystal from which they are made will make these very popular. This year I am making crystal angels. All Swarovski crystal, the wings have an aurora borealis finish... makes them especially glittery and beautiful. But as I said, these angels could be worn any time of the year.

I also have made crystal Christmas tree earrings as I have for a couple of years... in clear AB (aurora borealis... especially glittery, you know), green and red.

Hope to have these finished tomorrow and them on to the next project.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment