Friday, July 3, 2009

It's TGIF

Today I made Christmas earrings. Yeah, Christmas in July! I made Christmas trees from Swarovski crystal like I had last year, only I did them in clear crystal, green, and red (new color for this year). I didn't finish so I will be working on them tomorrow also.

When I went to my computer to print labels for the earrings, I found I was out of two colors of ink... I never let myself run out of ink. I guess I should rephrase... I almost never run out of ink. I went to Walmart to get ink... because I am a stickler for completing a task completely, such as labeling and pricing the earrings I finished... but Walmart did not carry my ink. Small towns, you know. So I had to order ink which will take a week or so to get. Irritating. Maybe I should not be so ticky. No doubt I should not be so ticky. :)

I will be working on some new Christmas earrings soon... Angels. Although they could really be worn ear 'round.

Have a great 4th! Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment