Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gosh, it's hot!

I was out running errands today and was exhausted from the heat by the time I got home. But why do I complain? This is normal weather for summer in Tennessee. It will be like this until October and may even get worse. I just try to remember how cold I was this winter. No spring or fall here. Just very hot and very cold.

I just listed a fun, casual pair of Mother of Pearl earrings on my etsy store. They are really perfect to wear with any color!

My new website, www.selfhypnosisforyou.com is up and running. I have one more page to add, but everything is operational. If you are looking for a calm, relaxing recording to help you sleep... check it out. I will be talking more in the future about the benefits of hypnosis.

Wishes for a great day tomorrow.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment