Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's done...

Although I have one more page to add to the website I have finally published my new site. Please check it out at www.selfhypnosisforyou.com. You may read all about hypnosis there and learn that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis. You may order recordings there which may be used in the privacy of your own home or contact me for other services.

I have also just listed a wonderful Gold and silver combination necklace and earring set on www.gemtwists.etsy.com. Mixing gold and silver is all the rage now and is perfect to go with everything you wear. No more trying to decide which you should wear. Go with both!

There are lots of other unique and wonderful handcrafted jewelry items on my site. Everything from necklaces, pendants, bracelets, earrings and rings to children's jewelry. Please check it out.

As I write this I have my long-haired orange tabby cat cuddled up next to me. He is my constant and devoted companion. What would we ever do without our pets?

Have a wonderful evening. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment