Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's mind bloggling!

No, in case you think it is a mistake... I did mean "bloggling"... a play on words as such. To explain, let me say I have been tooling around looking at others' blogs and it is definitely mind boggling. Many are so complicated and professional. They must spend a lot of time on them. It makes me wonder what else they have to do each day. It looks as if not much. I am very impressed and doubt that I will ever reach that level of expertise. I just don't think I have the time I am sure it takes..

Here's the review you've all been waiting for... ha, all you hundreds of folk... :) I finished "The Shack". I did really like it although I cried through much of it. It touched some really sore spots, as it came very close to home on some subjects. Much of it was surprising to read, as it was suppose to be God talking... some beliefs and opinions you were not taught in church... but, most of it is consistent with my beliefs... which some people would say are not the norm. Many of the concepts I try to live each day, but it is often a challenge. It is generally a quick read. I give it a thumbs up if you want to think a little.

Just working today on many things, I suppose not finishing up any one thing. It will be a glorious day when all the work culminates and everything is finished at once. Then, just think of all the new projects I can start!

Have a calm, peaceful, joyous evening. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment