Monday, June 29, 2009

More Organizing

I finished organizing my workspace today... at least for the present. Then I began woking on "Adorables". Adorables are my line of children's earrings. Called adorables because of the adorable little ear wires I use, they are for little girls of all ages. They are more for children, but may be worn by ladies of all ages, usually smaller ladies. But be forewarned... the ear wires are small for small ear lobes. The earrings are small, petite and come in a variety of designs and colors... from a single gemstone bead or crystal to pearls to other little dangles. I also have a few 4mm and 6mm studs in several gemstones. Today I worked on a series of tiny flower charms in silver and gold that have a colored crystal center. Very affordable, Adorables range from $4.95 to $9.95.

I also listed a new earring on http://www.gemtwists.etsy.com/ of a very unique stone... tree agate. Tree agate is a dark, forest green... speckles and striations... on a white background. This pair, teamed with a square, spiral sterling silver charm, is a One-of-a-Kind pair. Remember each gemstone is completely unique within itself, so each earring is a little different... not an identical match. That is what makes nature such a miracle!

Enjoy your evening. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment